Welcome to Epsom Primary School and Prep Transition
Dear Parents and caregivers,
Welcome to our wonderful school and our Prep transition program for 2023. I know that your child and your families’ association with our school will be both happy and educationally rewarding. A positive start to your child’s Primary education is an important milestone in their life and sets the successes for their future learning.
I believe a close partnership with our parents helps ensure that your child reaches their full potential. As parents, you also make an invaluable contribution to your child’s learning, and we welcome your involvement and participation in the life of the school and the educational programs offered.
At Epsom Primary School: Every child, every day is learning
Kate Fitzgerald – Acting Principal
Enrolments and Transition for 2023
- Friday 24th June: Enrolments must be in
- Transition Sessions
- Tuesday 29th November: Students + parent info session
- Tuesday 6th December Session for students + parent info session
- Tuesday 13th December: 9:30-12 pm Statewide Transition Day (students only)
- Acceptance letter will be sent out late July, with your Compass login
- Information will be sent out to enrolled families via Compass
Please click on the link above to watch a video about being a Prep student at EPS.