EPSOM PS ON-SITE SUPERVISION PROCEDURE
Your on-site attendance for your child is approved.
Forms for on-site attendance need to be received at school by Thursday (midday) the week before required. This is to allow us to organise staffing.
We cannot process late forms.
- Students should arrive from 8.45am, no earlier
- You must walk your child into the school grounds to the sign in table near the Office.
- Upon signing in students will be temperature tested. If they have a high temperature, you will need to take them home.
It is illegal and dangerous to do a u-turn in front of the school. You must go through the drive through.
PICK UP PROCEDURE
- Ring the Office from the gate and your child will be sent out to you if you are picking up early.
- Children who are on-site until 12 noon will be taken to the gate.
- Children who are on-site till 3.30pm will be taken to the gate.
- Students have lunch at 11a.m. They will need their lunch box and a drink bottle.
- Children need to be in uniform.
- If your child has borrowed technology they need to bring their device to school.
- Please make sure they have a jumper. The rooms can be quite cold due to the requirement to ventilate the area.