Coronavirus update 17/3/2020 at 4:00pm
In light of coronavirus, to minimise risks, a few changes have been made:
– we ask that parents pick their children up from the school gates where possible, to minimise the amount of people on our site at any given time. We understand this is not possible for all students, particularly prep students. If this is not possible, we ask that you wait outside the classroom ensuring appropriate social distancing.
– the grade 5/6 camp has been postponed until Term 4
– the prep Gruffalo excursion has been postponed until September
– breakfast club has been cancelled for the remainder of this term
– assemblies will NOT occur for the remainder of term. We will post photos/videos of stars of the week and stars of the term onto facebook
We thank you in advance for your support with these changes. We will keep you updated with any further changes that may be necessary as the government and department make more decisions.